I know, it’s old news already — I’m two days late posting “Super Moon” pictures.
I dragged Mrs. HoaiPhai down to the end of the street on Saturday night (May 5, 2012) to spend half an hour waiting for the Moon to rise only to find out that, for some reason, I thought it would come up in a slightly different spot than I had imagined, so all my shots were taken with branches all around and not the row of buildings I had planned. Nevertheless, here they are…
There’s not a whole lot of variety in the remaining photos… I spend yesterday playing around with a group of images to see what I could tease out of them so the rest of the photos are all quite similar. Hope you don’t get too bored with them.
Next Super Moon I promise to get something interesting in the foreground for you (weather permitting).
- Super Moon (jeanhutterdigital.blogspot.com)
- super moon!!! (bobeynesism.wordpress.com)
- It’s a Bird, It’s a Plane, It’s…..Super Moon! 7 Images of the Super Moon Over Boston (bostinno.com)
- Week 18: Super Moon (whitneytphoto.com)
- Cinco de Mayo Super Moon (tracielin.wordpress.com)
- Just a Super Moon Share (thefirstdark.wordpress.com)
- The Super Moon Made Giant Gundam Even More Awesome [Video] (kotaku.com)
- Stargazers dazzled by ‘super moon’ (kasiajames.wordpress.com)
- They Say It’s Only A Super Moon (waitingforthekarmatruck.com)
- ‘Super moon’ captivates star gazers (skynews.com.au)