In a shameless bid to garner more hits to my humble blog, I’m pinging back The Good Greatsby’s Caption Contest for July 23. My reasons for doing this are…
- To draw more attention to myself and my blog.
- To see more hits in one day to this post than to my Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AI-S post, which is my all-time most popular offering to cyberspacea which gets hits every day (but few comments since it was first posted).
- To win Greatsby’s incredible prize package, which typically includes stuff like immunity to Mexican water, permission to talk with your mouth full, and the ability to get a word in edgewise.
- To actually get a post up this week. My wife and I have the same day off and I am trying desperately to get this post before she’s finished talking on the phone to her sister.
So pretend that this is a federal election and vote early and vote often (for me, if I become a finalist). I’m getting tired of always being the bridesmaid and never the bride, so to speak.
Thanks in advance!
- Brakes to be replaced on KiwiRail’s new wagons (nzherald.co.nz)
- Not-So-Healthy Headlines (ceceliafutch.wordpress.com)