I’ve been to South Korea twice and the thing that strikes me about the country is the mountains. They’re absolutely everywhere! Often obscured by the smog, they’re always beautiful and are the homes to many of the country’s great temples. The great metropolis of Seoul yields to its many mountains — its many districts are defined by the steep and uninhabitable mountains that provide a natural border between the neighbourhoods. Continue reading
Tag Archives: cemetery
Greetings from HoaiPhai
Nose through HoaiPhai’s stuff
September 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- 69,977 people didn't avoid the bottom of the barrel.
- Ice Fishing on Lake Ontario
- Merry Christmas, Readers!!
- Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
- Unimpressed By… Part I: Coffee
- Things Were Real Easy for Kids When I Was One
- I Have a Couple of Groundhog Day Questions…
- Resurrecting “My Response to ‘100 Reasons Not to Look at Porn’ “
- 2013 in review
- What To Do When Your Back Is Against The Wall
- Revenge Inc. Part II: The Settling of Accounts
- Advice, Suggestions, and Marvellously Helpful Hints
- Current Events
- Film and TV Shows
- News, Current Events, and Modern Times
- Real Edible Recipes
- Recumbent Photographic Reviews
- Recumbent Reviews
- Weekly Photo Challenge
Join 205 other followers
Immigration Office…Have your passport ready.
What HoaiPhai’s obsessing over.advice aliens April Fool's Day baekdamsa Blogging Buddha camera Canada Christmas close encounter of the second kind close encounters clouds CP5700 crop circles culture customs D300 DailyPost employment family FHDRI flowers food HDRI holidays humor humour jobs Korea Lake Ontario language linguistics love Montreal music Niagara Niagara-on-the-Lake Nikkor Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AI-S Nikon nostalgia Ontario orchid Photograph Photography photos police Port Dalhousie postaweek2011 practical jokes pranks pwnage Quebec raccoon recipe Reflex-Nikkor C 500mm f/8 review romance shopping skunks snow South Korea squirrel Staycation sunset travel ufo ufology vacation Versatile Blogger Award Weekly Photo Challenge Welland Canal winter work writing
Winner of several Awards!
Alan Smithee Award
New Awards Policy
Scan this first-ever digital photo of a squashed bug with your cellphone and get a lovely surprise every time I post something!