I was really psyched about seeing the old gang and how they’ve turned out, and hoped that there would be a few who hadn’t matured too much so I’d have someone to relate to. I wasn’t at all worried that I didn’t have many braggable accomplishments under my belt because my fear and pride were eclipsed by my curiosity as to how the high school babes blossomed into middle-aged beauties. I was happy to find that a few people attended who I had spent a considerable amount of time with over the years from Kindergarten through Grade 11. Continue reading
Tag Archives: social networking
Greetings from HoaiPhai
Nose through HoaiPhai’s stuff
December 2022 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- 70,413 people didn't avoid the bottom of the barrel.
- Ice Fishing on Lake Ontario
- Merry Christmas, Readers!!
- Happy Cinco de Mayo!!
- Unimpressed By… Part I: Coffee
- Things Were Real Easy for Kids When I Was One
- I Have a Couple of Groundhog Day Questions…
- Resurrecting “My Response to ‘100 Reasons Not to Look at Porn’ “
- 2013 in review
- What To Do When Your Back Is Against The Wall
- Revenge Inc. Part II: The Settling of Accounts
- Advice, Suggestions, and Marvellously Helpful Hints
- Current Events
- Film and TV Shows
- News, Current Events, and Modern Times
- Real Edible Recipes
- Recumbent Photographic Reviews
- Recumbent Reviews
- Weekly Photo Challenge
Join 205 other followers
Immigration Office…Have your passport ready.
What HoaiPhai’s obsessing over.advice aliens April Fool's Day baekdamsa Blogging Buddha camera Canada Christmas close encounter of the second kind close encounters clouds CP5700 crop circles culture customs D300 DailyPost employment family FHDRI flowers food HDRI holidays humor humour jobs Korea Lake Ontario language linguistics love Montreal music Niagara Niagara-on-the-Lake Nikkor Nikkor 50mm f/1.2 AI-S Nikon nostalgia Ontario orchid Photograph Photography photos police Port Dalhousie postaweek2011 practical jokes pranks pwnage Quebec raccoon recipe Reflex-Nikkor C 500mm f/8 review romance shopping skunks snow South Korea squirrel Staycation sunset travel ufo ufology vacation Versatile Blogger Award Weekly Photo Challenge Welland Canal winter work writing
Winner of several Awards!
Alan Smithee Award
New Awards Policy
Scan this first-ever digital photo of a squashed bug with your cellphone and get a lovely surprise every time I post something!